Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Butterfly Footprints

This past week I have been quite busy. I have a project up my sleeve. It is called Butterfly Footprints. I was able to launch the site this past Wednesday, August 25th.


Butterfly Footprints creates a special memorial keepsake for parents who have lost a baby. The footprints of the baby's feet are turned into an image of a butterfly.


Here is an example from the site:


If you have a moment please visit the site!

www.Butterflyfootprints.com

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love your ideas!

Sarita Boyette said...

Beautiful! Wish I had Meredith's footprints, but I don't. :(

Lisette said...

Another great idea Malory!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Janessa's Life Story

CLICK PAUSE ON THE MUSIC PLAYER BEFORE PRESSING PLAY ON THE VIDEO

Janessa's Story from Every Life Has A Story on Vimeo.

Popular Posts